- Add your name to TEP's e-mail list to stay informed of important events.
- Become a member of TEP with a $20 registration.
- Make a contribution to support TEP's efforts in Shelby County and Tennessee.
- Report GLBT hate crimes or discrimination.
- Write a postcard to the Memphis Mayor and City Council encouraging them to enact a comprehensive city non-discrimination ordinance that includes sexual orientation and gender identity or expression (We'll pay the postage and tell you who your city council members are).
- Register to vote in this pivotal election year.
- Meet local elected officials.
- Meet like-minded people who want to promote fair-minded legislation in Tennessee.
The Shelby County Committee of TEP will also be walking in the parade that lines up at 3 PM at First Congregational Church at 1000 South Cooper Street and steps off at 4 PM toward the Festival at Peabody Park (Cooper and Higbee). Come walk with us or visit us at the festival booth!