Grand Divisions

Tennessee Equality Project seeks to advance and protect the civil rights of our State’s gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender persons and their families in each Grand Division.

Thursday, September 25, 2008

SearchNing for Tennessee Politics? Good luck.

The Tennessee Equality Project recently started a Ning page. Given all the political pages on MySpace and Facebook, I thought more people would definitely be using the social networking site for politics in Tennessee. It just hasn't caught on for political networking yet.

I searched all the sites that came up for Tennessee, Nashville, Memphis, Knoxville, and Chattanooga. And I only came up with one with any significant activity--a group for fans of Dennis Prager! I'm sure I missed some that are political or discuss politics among several other topics. But I expected to find ten without much searching. Curious.

No comments: