This Saturday, September 13, TEP will host an information booth at the Cooper-Young Festival. The Shelby County Committee of TEP invites you to drop by our booth on the parking lot of First Congregational Church at 1000 South Cooper Street anytime between 9 AM and 7 PM.
Visitors to the booth can help advance equality and fairness for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender citizens in our community by:
- Writing postcards to the Memphis Mayor and City Council in support of a comprehensive non-discrimination ordinance in the city of Memphis.
- Signing up for information updates from TEP.
- Becoming a new member or renewing your membership to TEP for only $20.
- Learning more about TEP's anti-violence project and hate crime initiatives.
- Reporting LGBT hate crimes or discrimination.
- Registering to vote in the November 4th election.
Come see us at the festival. You'll be glad you did!